Join like minded-parents, teachers and administrators who know the time is NOW to bring education back onto the proper track to serve our children and our schools.
Edward A. Reynolds West Side High School
140 West 102nd Street, NYC
Saturday, February 1, 2014
11 am - 3 pm
Find out how you can stop the overuse of High Stakes Testing in your
Join the citywide effort to achieve real teaching and learning!
• High Stakes Testing 101: The Truth About Testing
Change the Stakes
• Teacher Evaluation, Testing, and the new UFT Contract
The MORE Contract Committee
• Stopping the Test-Fueled School-to-Prison Pipeline
• Portfolio Based Assessments in Middle and High School
Educators from Consortium (non-regents) High Schools
• How can Students Fight Back?
NYC Student Union
• Portfolio Based Assessments in Elementary Schools
Elementary school educators
Childcare will be provided.
To RSVP, e-mail email@example.com
MORE, Change the Stakes, Teachers Unite, the NYC Student Union,
and your fellow progressive educators, parents, students, and community
members can’t wait to see you there!